[Nfbnet-members-list] Alaska NFB convention streaming live

Brian Blair brianblair at polarblairs.org
Sat Oct 4 19:31:27 UTC 2014

Greetings folks,

I'm not sure this information was posted yet to this list.

The National Federation of the Blind of Alaska is currently streaming its 2014 convention live.
Our national representative this year is Dr. Mark Maurer.  His keynote address will occur during our luncheon which will happen at 12:15 PM Alaska time, which translates to 4:15 Eastern.

We invite you to join us for Dr. Maurer's keynote address and to stay tuned for the other activities.  We will be streaming until 5PM Alaska time, 9PM eastern.

Please find our live stream at http://ic1.nwrnetwork.com/nfba.m3u

Our thanks to Next Wave Radio Network for providing us this audio stream.

Brian Blair
Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

http://nfbak.org