[Nfbnet-members-list] Please Take Blind voter survey

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Wed Nov 12 15:19:46 UTC 2014

Online Surveys of Blind and Visually Impaired Voters Available
Through November 18th

Calling all blind or visually impaired voters who participated in the
2014 United States mid-term election--the National Federation of the
Blind (NFB) needs your feedback! Whether you voted using an
accessible voting system, online ballot delivery and marking system,
or a hand-marked paper ballot, we want to hear about your experience.
If you have not yet completed this survey, please complete it now as
it will only be available through November 18th.

Please note: If you use a mobile device with IOS 8, we recommend that
you complete the surveys on a computer using screen reader or screen
magnification technology rather than on your mobile device.

If you voted on an accessible voting system, or with assistance,
during early voting, at your local polling place, or by a paper
ballot that you received by regular mail, please complete the survey
at
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XTY79KS>https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XTY79KS.

If you used an online ballot delivery and marking tool to access and
mark your ballot, please complete the survey at
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XCLZPP5>https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XCLZPP5.

The results of these surveys will be provided to state election
officials, state protection and advocacy agencies, and voting rights
advocates to help improve the accessibility of future elections.
Funding for both surveys was provided through a Help America Vote Act
(HAVA) grant from the Administration for Community Living, United
States Department of Health and Human Services. Questions about the
surveys or accessible voting should be directed to Lou Ann Blake,
National Federation of the Blind HAVA project manager, at
<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>lblake at nfb.org or 410-659-9314, extension
2221. Thank you for your participation!

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
HAVA Project Manager and Law Symposium Coordinator
Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street
     at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221
Fax: (410) 659-5129
E-mail: <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>lblake at nfb.org
Web site: <http://www.nfb.org/>www.nfb.org

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind
Imagination Fund campaign, please visit
<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.