[Nfbnet-members-list] Tell Your Personal Story!

Danielsen, Chris via Nfbnet-members-list nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 19:20:28 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow Federationists:

The National Federation of the Blind is interested in gathering
photos and videos from members of the Federation that tell your
personal stories, give your reasons for involvement in the
Federation, and/or show how you are living the life you want as a
blind person. These videos and pictures may be used on our website,
on our social media pages, in our publications, and in other ways
that help to spread our message. In order to facilitate this sharing
of photos and videos, we have implemented a new media upload webpage
on the National Federation of the Blind site. Images and videos are a
great way for us to inform the public about the National federation
of the Blind and about our lives as blind people. They help the
public understand that blindness is not the characteristic that
defines us or our future. Please visit
<http://www.nfb.org/media>www.nfb.org/media to learn how you can
submit your videos and pictures to us. We look forward to seeing all
of the great content you will send our way!

Thank you,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations