[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: National Certification in Literary Braille Exam in Sacramento Deadline Approaching

Leena Dawes ldawes at societyfortheblind.org
Tue Mar 11 15:50:42 UTC 2014

Good morning David. Could you please distribute this to the NFB
lists? This test is being administered here at Society for the Blind
on Saturday, April 5. Thank you.

Leena Dawes, NCLB
Communications instructor
1238 S Street
Sacramento Ca, 95811
Phone: 916-889-7512

Our mission is to empower individuals who are blind or have low
vision to live productively and independently by building confidence
through training, tools and mentorship.