[Nfbnet-members-list] Announcing Three New Publications on NFB Newsline March 6 2014

Scott White swhite at nfb.org
Thu Mar 6 18:01:28 UTC 2014

We are pleased to announce the addition of three new publications to
the service. Investor's Business Daily is published Monday through
Friday and contains articles covering international business,
finance, and the global economy. According to their web site, Since
1984, Investor's Business Daily (I B D) has been helping ordinary
people achieve extraordinary results. This is done with a unique
step-by-step investing strategy anyone can use to systematically
achieve financial freedom over time. Interested readers can find this
publication under the NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS category, which is accessed
off option 5 from the main menu, and then option 2.

Next is The Japan Times, a daily newspaper from Tokyo, that first
published on March 22, 1897. It contains domestic, world and business
news, Opinion/Editorials, Lifestyle, Entertainment and Sports
coverage. Subscribers can find this newspaper under the INTERNATIONAL
category, which is located under option 5 off the main menu, and by
selecting option 6.

Finally is a new magazine named Conde Nast Traveler. This is a luxury
and lifestyle travel magazine published monthly by Conde Nast, who
provides several other magazines currently offered on the service
such as Vanity Fair and Wired. The magazine has won twenty-five
National Magazine Awards. You can find this new offering in the
Magazines category, which is option 7 off the main menu. It is then
further classified in the GENERAL INTEREST category.

We hope that you enjoy these new publications. Stay tuned for more
exciting new additions over the next few months.

Happy Reading from your NFB-NEWSLINE Team!