[Nfbnet-members-list] Correction: Bring Your Own Device Technology Workshop

Nusbaum, Christopher canusba at carrollk12.org
Thu Jun 26 02:43:36 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow Federationists:

In my email of last night announcing the NOPBC Bring Your Own Device
Technology Workshop to be held at our national convention in Orlando,
I wrote: "As the Youth Track umbrella under which this workshop is
presented suggests, this event is geared especially toward parents
and their young technology consumers. However, anyone is welcome to
drop in, whether child or child at heart." I have since been informed
by the President of the NOPBC that due to legal security reasons and
the limited space available in Salon 11, we unfortunately must limit
this workshop to those who are participating in the Youth Track
activities. For those students who are participating in the Youth
Track, the workshop will still take place on Friday, July 4th from
8-10 PM in Salon 11, Level 2. I am sorry for any inconvenience or
confusion this error may have caused and wish we were able to open
this workshop to all. However, this is unfortunately not a
possibility at this time. I apologize again for this mistake and
thank you in advance for your understanding. See you in Orlando.

Sincerely yours,

Chris Nusbaum, Coordinator
BYOD Workshop

Christopher A. (Chris) Nusbaum, Intern