[Nfbnet-members-list] Request to Take Survey About environmental Cues

Alex Cohen ahc43 at drexel.edu
Thu Jun 26 01:59:57 UTC 2014

My name is Alex Cohen and I am a blind doctoral student in marketing at
Drexel University.  My research focuses primarily on creating a more
inclusive marketplace for the disabled community, specifically for the
visually impaired.  The purpose of this survey is to explore how retail
stores effectively use their environments or atmospherics to provide
information to customers, satisfy them, make them repurchasers, and refer
other customers.  Additionally, we want to find out whether the use of these
environmental cues has a greater impact for the visually impaired customers
leading to a  more inclusive and satisfying shopping experience.

   I have tested the questionnaire and it should work well with JAWS and any
other screen-reading software.  The questions are presented in dropdown
format for a more convenient survey taking experience, and it should take
less than 10 minutes to complete. Although I do not have much in the way of
funding, I will be donating $4.00 to the NFB for each fully completed
survey. I also welcome any comments as to how I may make my questionnaires
more accessible in the future.

I greatly appreciate your kind assistance. The below link will take you
directly to the survey.
http://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3vM4aAbF5idCbRj

Thank you very much!

Alex Cohen