[Nfbnet-members-list] BLIND Inc. Karaoke song List for Convention

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Jun 24 20:20:34 UTC 2014

Dear Karaoke Fans,
Several of you have asked us for the D.J.’s
song list for BLIND, Inc. Karaoke at the NFB
Convention.  We originally got the list in the
Excel format which is attached, and Al Spooner
worked to turn it into a Word file (also
attached) which we hope will be readable on most
devices.  We look forward to seeing (and hearing) you at BLIND, Inc. Karaoke!
Dick Davis
BLIND, Inc.Â