[Nfbnet-members-list] Find information on Shopping, Emergency Weather Alerts, TV Listings and much more, Visit NFB-NEWSLINE at NFB convention 2014

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Tue Jun 24 19:28:37 UTC 2014

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

As you make final preparations for the 2014 NFB convention, I want to
inform you about some of the activities that NFB-NEWSLINE has
prepared for you in Orlando this summer. No, it's not all about
Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, but it's just as magical! It's about
putting important and potentially lifesaving news and information at
your fingertips in real time. Come to one of the NFB-NEWSLINE Open
House events to get your questions answered and gather important news
about the latest features and services that have been added to
NFB-NEWSLINE in the last twelve months. You may even learn about an
update to a certain special app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod-Touch.
Whoops, did I let something slip?

Come by the NFB-NEWSLINE Demonstration Open House in Hospitality
Suite 235 on level 2, on Wednesday July second, and Thursday July
third from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm to get all your questions answered
about NFB-NEWSLINE Service. Also, use this opportunity to receive a
hands-on demonstration of each of the access methods for NFB-NEWSLINE.

Do not forget to come to the annual NFB-NEWSLINE convention seminar
entitled, NFB-NEWSLINE, connecting You to Your World, on Wednesday
July second from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Join us to learn about the exciting
changes and additions made to the NFB-Newsline Mobile App in
Hospitality Suite 235, level 2.

Learn about the NFB free audible newspaper service for the blind,
with specific information on the newest publications added to the
service, and refresh your memory on how to use some of the most
valuable features of our service such as how to set up your favorite
TV listings, and how to receive your emergency weather alerts instantaneously.

NFB-Newsline will also have a table in the exhibit hall, where you
can sign up to use the service and get your questions answered about
the system. Come by and fill out an application form and pick up
NFB-NEWSLINE brochures and training materials during all exhibit hours!

We look forward to seeing you all at convention in our demonstration
Open-House and at our annual convention seminar. Come join us and
learn how you can stay connected to the world around you!

Scott White, Director

NFB-NEWSLINE