[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: NFB Performing Arts Division conference call, June 25

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 00:22:39 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie McGinnity [mailto:kaybaycar at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:57 AM
To: jordystringer83
Subject: NFB Performing Arts Division conference call, June 25

The Performing Arts Division would like to invite you to our preconvention
membership call.  We will be discussing the talent competition, new NFB song
project, and plans for jam sessions taking place at this year's convention.
This is your time to ask questions about the division's convention
activities.  The call will be this Wednesday, June 25 at 8:00 PM CT.  For an
agenda of the division's convention activities, see attached.

Call (605)475-4000
Access code: 122593#

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National Federation