[Nfbnet-members-list] Come and check out what's new at the California table, C-14

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 06:21:19 UTC 2014

Mary Willows, President of our California affiliate has asked me to send out the following message.

C-14 will be the table number for the California affiliate in the Exhibit Hall this year at National Convention.  The items available will be:

$500 Best Buy gift card drawing, winner does not need to be present to win, $5.

Personal fan with neck rope, including batteries, great in humid weather to cool you down and dry you up, $5

Security wallet for credit cards, protects against radio frequency I.D. scanners, comes in great colors, $5.

Nylon grocery bag, folds up into its own pocket with either a strawberry, cat, or a dog printed on it, $5.

Folding bag hook, great for keeping your purse safe when dining out or keeping your backpack, Braille note or Braille Sense off the floor, many styles dogs, cats, and some very pretty designs that are just too cute to pass by, $10.

Other items may be added later so come by and say "hi" and check us out.