[Nfbnet-members-list] FYI FW: Opportunity in Texas: Assistant Commissioner for Blind Services Position Announcement

Norma Crosby norma.crosby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 05:00:50 UTC 2014

I just want to take a moment to make sure everyone knows that the
candidate who is hired to fill this position will be responsible for
running the Division of Blind Services. Most people probably understood
that from the message and from the job posting; however, since the title
is "Assistant Commissioner", I wanted to clarify. It would be great to
have a competent, blind person in this position. I hope some of you apply.

Best regards,
Norma Crosby