[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB convention agenda available on NFB-NEWSLINE

Scott White swhite at nfb.org
Wed Jun 11 09:07:14 UTC 2014

NFB convention agenda now available on NFB-NEWSLINE:

We are pleased to inform you that the 2014 NFB national convention
agenda and restaurant menus are now available on NFB-NEWSLINE. You
can access the full convention agenda divided into different days,
and separate articles for each agenda item. You can also browse the
menus for each of the food venues in the hotel.

Those of you using the NFB-NEWSLINE Telephone service to access the
convention agenda and restaurant guides can do so by logging on to
the telephone service with your User ID number and Security Code.
Press the number five key from the main menu to access the Newspapers
in a different state, and then press five again to get to National
Meetings of Interest to the Print Disabled. Here you will find the
NFB 2014 Convention Agenda, the NFB 2014 convention Hotel Restaurant
Guide, and the NFB-Newsline Detailed Convention Agenda 2014, which is
a list of the events NFB-NEWSLINE will be having at the 2014 NFB convention.

Those of you using the NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile App, you can access all
this information under the publications section of your app. Just
select publications from the home screen of your app, and then double
tap the publications options button at the bottom left corner of the
screen. A dialogue box will appear with a list of options. Select the
option for publication groups button. In the following list select
the option for National Meetings of Interest to the print Disabled.
Here you will find the NFB 2014 Convention Agenda, the NFB 2014
convention Hotel Restaurant Guide, and the NFB-NEWSLINE Detailed
Convention Agenda 2014, which is a list of the events NFB-NEWSLINE
will be having at the 2014 NFB convention.

Subscribers using the NFB-NEWSLINE Online service will also have
access to the convention agenda and related materials. If you want to
read the agenda and restaurant guides on your computer directly from
the NFB-NEWSLINE Online service, just log on to
www.nfbnewslineonline.org and select the link for Web News on Demand.
Select the link labeled Publications by State and then look under the
heading Meetings of Interest to the Print Disabled to find the agenda
and restaurant guides.

We look forward to seeing you all at the 2014 NFB convention and we
hope you will drop by the NFB-NEWSLINE demonstration room or visit us
in the exhibit hall at our table to learn about the latest services
and features we have added to the system.

The NFB-NEWSLINE Team