[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes: Revision Wednesday, January 22 at 8:00 PM Eastern, Interview With Mark Riccobono

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 20 23:12:09 UTC 2014

**

THRU OUR EYES, an Internet radio show, to interview Mark Riccobono

NFB national president, Dr. Marc Maurer, has announced that he will
recommend Mark Riccobono to succeed him as the next President of the
National Federation of the Blind.

On Wednesday, January 22 at 8:00 pm Eastern,
ThruOurEyes Host Joe Ruffalo will interview the Executive Director of
the NFB Jernigan Institute, Mr. Mark Riccobono. Discussion will
feature the history, goals, purposes and objectives of the NFB.

In addition, The BELL program, the national convention, and several
other NFB programs and projects will be highlighted. We encourage
members during the second half of the interview to
call 1-888-572-0141 with their thoughts and dreams for the
organization to tackle this year. What are your dreams for the future?

To listen/view online, log into www.thruoureyes.org.

If you use JAWS or other screen readers, go to http://m.thruoureyes.org.
Click/Enter on the LISTEN to get the audio only or go a bit further
down the page for the VIEW and click/enter there for audio and video.

You can see us live on YouTube here: www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.

To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:
Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml