[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes: Interview Wednesday, January 22 at 8:00 PM Eastern, Mark Riccobono, Executive Director Jernigan institute

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 17 15:09:16 UTC 2014

**

On Wednesday, January 22 at 8:00 pm Eastern, ThruOurEyes Host Joe
Ruffalo will interview Executive Director of the Jernigan Institute,
Mark Riccobono.
Discussion will feature the hhistory, goals, purposes and objectives
of the NFB.
In addition, The BELL program, the national convention and several
programs and projects will be highlighted.
We encourage members during the second half of the interview to call
1-888-572-0141 with
their thoughts and dreams for the organization to tackle this year.
What are the dreams for the future?
***

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
http://m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further
down the page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video

Also you can see us live on youtube as well www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.

To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:

Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml