[Nfbnet-members-list] Looking for Federationists who are current AmeriCorps members

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 15 15:10:29 UTC 2014

Last month the Community Service Group asked for
AmeriCorps alums who would be interested in
sharing their experiences at our seminar at national convention.

Current AmeriCorps members, now it’s your turn!

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of AmeriCorps,
the Community Service Group is looking for
current AmeriCorps members to speak at our annual
seminar at the 2014 national convention in
Orlando, Florida. If you would be interested in
speaking and sharing your experiences, please
contact Chris Parsons at Christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net.

We look forward to hearing from you and hearing your stories!

The Community Service Group