[Nfbnet-members-list] Read Across America Day Reminder

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Feb 26 17:09:11 UTC 2014

Read Across America Day

The countdown to Read Across America Day continues. March 3rd is
drawing closer! As the day approaches, we want to remind you that we
need your help in spreading the word of the importance of Braille
literacy for the education and employment of Blind people. We need
you to <https://nfb.org/readacrossamericavideouploadform>send us a
picture or video of a person reading Braille. We'd be especially
thrilled to see you reading near a famous landmark so we can really
show the public that all across the country, Blind people's lives are
being enhanced by reading Braille. We've received a few submissions
already, but we're looking for more!

We also would like to remind you that as part of our Read Across
America Day celebration, we are doing a Dr. Seuss-themed Braille book
giveaway! Don't forget to fill out the
<https://nfb.org/read-across-america-braille-book-drawing-form>entry
form for your chance to win!

If you have any questions, please contact Liz Spann at
<mailto:espann at nfb.org>espann at nfb.org or by phone at 410-659-9314,
extension 2418.