[Nfbnet-members-list] radio interview about "Running With Roselle", our new book

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Feb 19 19:00:47 UTC 2014

I was just interviewed on a radio show, THE GOOD NEWS with ANGIE AUSTIN
about our new book as well as relevant blindness issues of the day.  If
anyone wants to listen I have pasted the relevant frequencies and links
below.  I got a great plug in for our own Colorado Center since this radio
show comes out of Denver.  I hope you enjoy the show.  Here is the
information:

You can stream either show at www.670kltt.com or www.810klvz.com, and
podcasts are available 48 hours after the show at www.angieaustinradio.com.,

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.

"Speaking with Vision"

Michael Hingson, President

(415) 827-4084

mike at michaelhingson.com

To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:

 <http://www.michaelhingson.com> www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit  <http://www.ronburns.com/roselle>
http://www.ronburns.com/roselle