[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes: Interview With John Pare Wednesday February 19 at 8:00 pm eastern Legislation And Our Next Steps

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 14 03:04:05 UTC 2014

**

On Wednesday, February 19 at 8:00 pm Eastern, ThruOurEyes Host Joe Ruffalo
will interviewJohn pare, NFB Executive Director of Advocacy and Policy.
Discussion will highlight and feature the Washington Seminar, the
issues presented to the Congressional representatives and our next
steps to change what it means to be blind.
We encourage listeners during the second half of the interview to
call 1-888-572-0141 with their comments and or questions.

***

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
http://m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further
down the page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video

Also you can see us live on youtube as well
www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.

To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:

Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml

Video Podcasts:
http://vzaar.com/users/wtoe/podcast.rss

Joe Ruffalo, President
National Federation of the Blind of new jersey
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314