[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Travel & Tourism 2nd Annual Fundraiser Trip October 6-10, 2014

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 21:52:36 UTC 2014

Good morning Fellow Federationists:

Since the NFB Travel & Tourism Division did so well with our first
fundraiser trip during "Meet the Blind Month" October 2013, we
thought we would try it again.

We are going to Music City, USA - NASHVILLE

When: October 6-10, 2014

This is 5 day/4 night trip to Music City USA, Nashville, Tennessee

This is a Monday through Friday, so if you are worried this will
interfere with your state convention. Since your state convention
ends on a Sunday you can fly into Nashville afterwards, or fly to
your state convention on Friday.

Anyone can join us, blind or not, invite your friends and family. If
you need a bus with wheelchair accessibility, we need to know this as well.

Price $568 per person double occupancy or single occupancy it is: $688

What is included for this price:

Deposit is $75 per person, once deposits are met we can do payment
plans, final date for deposits is May 15, 2014, and final due date
for all payments is July 15, 2014.

What is included in the price of the trip:

Transportation in Nashville to and from the airport (we might do a
hotel instead of a pick up at airport depending on amount of people
needing hotel) on a video and restroom equipped Motorcoach.

4 Nights Lodging at a hotel similar to Best Western and Holiday Inns
8 Meals: 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners
2 Great Shows 1) The Grand Ole Opry, 2) Nashville Nightlife Theater
Exclusive Diamond Tours (our tour bus company) Dinner Party with Entertainment

Guided Tours of Nashville and Belle Meade Plantation

Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum

Admission to the Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tour

Taxes, Fees and Gratuities to the drivers and tour guides

And so much more

Price does not include transportation to and from Nashville
International Airport and pre or post night stay in Nashville prior
to trip start.

Day 1: After you land in Nashville International Airport, bus will be
leaving at 1pm, please make sure you are at pick up place no later
than 12:30PM; you'll depart in the comfort of a luxury, video and
restroom equipped Motorcoach as you head for lots of excitement in
Nashville. This evening you'll enjoy Dinner and check into your
Nashville area hotel for a four night stay.

Day 2:After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you'll take a Guided
Tour of NASHVILLE, including a stop at the Parthenon. The Parthenon
is the world's only full scale reproduction of the famous Greek
Temple. Then you will experience a ride on the DELTA FLATBOATS inside
the OPRYLAND HOTEL. This evening you will enjoy Dinner before going
to see a show at the famous GRAND OLE OPRY.

Day 3: Today, after a Continental Breakfast, you'll depart for a
Guided Tour of beautiful BELLE MEADE PLANTATION. Marvel at its
antebellum architecture, and learn about its unique Southern history.
Belle Meade's illustrious past has spanned from its prosperity as a
Thoroughbred breeding establishment, to its perilous location at the
Civil War's Battle of Nashville, to its current restoration as a
historically accurate Victorian home. A visit to Belle Meade also
provides an important insight into the struggles of African Americans
before the Civil War. Next, you'll have an opportunity to explore
Historic Downtown Nashville. This evening, enjoy Dinner and a Show at
the fabulous NASHVILLE NIGHTLIFE DINNER THEATER.

Day 4: Enjoy a Continental Breakfast, before departing for the GRAND
OLE OPRY BACKSTAGE TOUR. There's nothing like a backstage tour of the
Grand Ole Opry House -it's a must-see for everyone in Music City!
Walk in the footsteps of country music's superstars and get an
exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of the show that
made country music famous! This afternoon, you'll head to the COUNTRY
MUSIC HALL OF FAME. This is a state of the art cultural landmark and
an architectural crown jewel of the Nashville skyline. Be amazed by
its incredible array of rare costumes, instruments and historical
mementos. This evening, enjoy an exclusive Diamond Tours Dinner Party
with Entertainment.

Day 5: Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for
home. A perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun
things you've done, the great sights you've seen. Trip ends at 3PM at
Nashville International Airport, make sure all that are flying into
and out of Nashville that you arrange for you flights for about 6PM.

If driving, taking trains or bus, we can arrange for drop offs at
Amtrak, and Greyhound terminals. We will also be arrange for a hotel
stay with free shuttle service to and from the airport once we know
how many people will be requested to stay a day before or after the trip.

Important information
If we do not have 30 people by May 15, 2014, all money will be
returned in full. The trip will not take place.
Should you wish to cancel your trip prior to May 15, 2014, please
contact us and all money will be returned.
Should you need to cancel after May 15, 2014, we suggest purchasing
travel insurance for your trip. If you do not purchase it from us,
make sure your credit card has travel protection.

To book: Please contact NFB Travel & Tourism Division, President,
Cheryl Echevarria at 631-456-5394. Echevarria Travel will be travel
agency of this trip.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Offering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!
Cheryl Echevarria, Owner
<http://www.echevarriatravel.com>www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name,
and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know
if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.

Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith.
<http://www.braillesmith.com>www.braillesmith.com for all her braille
needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama