[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Live Grand opening

NFB Live Support support at nfblive.com
Fri Aug 29 01:25:01 UTC 2014

***Announcement Start***

Greetings!

We wish to announce the launch of NFB Live, a  voice chat site hosted
by the National Federation of the Blind of New York.  Our grand
opening will be on Saturday August 30.  The day's activities as of
now include games, door prizes, and a series of special guests and
venders.  The day will start at 2:00 PM Eastern with Carl Jacobsen,
from the NFB of New York introducing two distinguished guest
speakers, Mister Mark Riccobono, President of the National Federation
of the Blind, and Doctor Marc Maurer, immediate past
president.  Throughout the day, we will have a series of
presentations by several speakers and venders.  At present, we are
proud to have Art Schreiber who will discuss his experiences as one
of two American reporters who travelled with the Beatles during their
1964 US/Canadian tour, and James Gashel who will discuss the KNFB
Reader for iPhones, . We are happy to also have Dan Parker, blind
motorcycle driver, who will tell us about his adventures driving in
the Bonneville Salt Flats.

J.J. Meddaugh from the A T Guys will offer a presentation on his
organization's products, and James Boehm from Kustomcane, will inform
us about his  unique line of canes and accessories. We also will talk
with Gail Smith about Braille greeting cards.  We'll end the night
with a few games.

Our most updated schedule will always be found at:

<http://www.nfblive.org/grandopening.htm>http://www.nfblive.org/grandopening.htm

If you're not signed up to NFB Live yet, go to:

<http://www.nfblive.org/join.htm>http://www.nfblive.org/join.htm

Fill out the form and within 24 hours you will obtain a username and
password with instructions on how to access the NFB Live chat site.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Carl Jacobsen at:

<mailto:carl at nfblive.com>carl at nfblive.com

or

James Gagnier at:

<mailto:support at nfblive.com>support at nfblive.com

This day promises to be exciting and informative. We hope to see you there.
Also, please remember that we cannot provide technical support from
5:00 PM Eastern on Friday  August 29th  until Monday September 1st
after 9:00 AM.

Please feel free to distribute this announcement where you see fit.

Thank you,

Carl Jacobsen