[Nfbnet-members-list] ThruOurEyes Rescheduled Interview Rich Ruffalo Wednesday September 3 at 9:00 pm Eastern

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 23 03:39:21 UTC 2014

Attention to all!
ThruOurEyes offers our apology for postponing all shows on Wednesday, Augus 20.

We are ready to provide you the interview on
Wednesday, September 3 at9:00 pm eastern following the Echevarria Travel Show.
The message follows.

We have been asked by our audience to provide
part two with an interview with my brother, Rich,
retired biology teacher, motivational speaker,
author and brother of the host of ThruOurEyes.

On Wednesday, September 3  at 9:00 pm
Eastern,  ThruOurEyes host Joe Ruffalo will
interview his brother Richard Ruffalo, author,
public speaker and will provide some family
stories highlighting Growing Up With The Ruffalo’s.
The discussion will highlight our influence from
our parents, family members and life after blindness.
We encourage listeners to call in at 1 888 572 0141 with a comment or question.

***

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
http://m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only
or go a bit further down the page for the view
and click/enter there for audio and video

Also you can see us live on youtube as well
www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.

To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:

Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml

Video Podcasts:
http://vzaar.com/users/wtoe/podcast.rss

Joe Ruffalo, President
National Federation of the Blind of new jersey
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314