[Nfbnet-members-list] ThruOurEyes: regrets Postpone Tonight's Interview

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 21:13:26 UTC 2014

**
Greetings to all!

With regrets, tonight's interview with Rich Ruffalo is postponed.
We are working to remedy the situation.
Once we have all in order, we will reschedule.
See below.
Donations will be accepted.  Call me to discuss!
Joe Ruffalo, Host
ThruOurEyes

Lenny's email.

Joe, Carl, Peggy,

Unfortunately I will have cancel tonight's shows. Apparently we blew
a motherboard within our streaming pc (1 of 8 pc's). I have tried
locally to do what I could to no avail. I've spoken with the PC
manufacturer and replacement is the only option.

After 8 years our equipment is getting old and costly to replace.

Please contact your guests and apologize for me. I will advise as we
try to remedy this situation.

Lenny