[Nfbnet-members-list] Custom NFB Polo Shirts

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 19:55:01 UTC 2014

Available now in time for the Fall convention season and

75 days of Action!

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO WEAR?

You’ve heard all the adages before: “Dress for
success!”; “Maximize your message!”; “Put your
best foot forward!” They are more than just tired
old clichés; they are time-proven facts. The
appropriate attire can boost your confidence and
show the world that you are part of an important team.

Imagine the impact your Chapter or Affiliate can
make at educational events, public meetings, and
fundraisers if all your members and supporters
are dressed in new, sharp, high quality collared shirts!

We can help you obtain shirts that will assist
you in making that very positive impression.

Each short-sleeved golf shirt is embroidered on
the upper left chest with the brand new National
Federation of the Blind logo in full color! These
shirts can be customized to include the name of
your chapter, division, and/or state affiliate at
no extra charge! Select a color unique for your
Chapter, division, or affiliate  and really stand
out in the crowd at state and national conventions!

What an immediate and graphic reminder of the
exciting opportunity we have to be proud members
of the National Federation of the Blind, the
largest and most dynamic consumer organization of the blind in the world!

Ordering is easy! Each Chapter submits a prepaid
order for shirts for their membership. Shirts
will be shipped to the ordering Chapter in about
3 weeks. Shirts are available in adult men’s and
ladies’ styles sizes XS to XXXXL. We can process
orders for 12 or more shirts, and your cost is an
amazingly low $25 per shirt for sizes XS – XL;
$26.50 for XXL; $29.50 for XXXL; and $31.50 for
XXXXL. These prices include shipping and
handling.  Available shirt colors are White,
Black, leaf green, dark green, navy blue, royal
blue, light pink, maroon, red, & soft orange.

Order right away to ensure you have the shirts
before our   Fall 2014 convention season and the
75 Days of Action! Orders may be placed an paid for online by visiting

<http://www.flairetc.com/collections/nagdu>http://www.flairetc.com/collections/nagdu

Those interested in smaller quantities, more
information, or placing a telephone order should
have a representative contact the National Association of Guide Dog Users at

<mailto:Info at NAGDU.ORG>Info at NAGDU.ORG

or call 813-626-2789

Are you interested in other colors, long-sleeved
shirts, other styles, caps, tote bags, or other
NFB branded items? Ask for a quote on those too!