[Nfbnet-members-list] Delta Airlines Survey

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat May 18 02:30:05 UTC 2013

We have been asked to circulate the following:

Dear Colleague:

Delta Air Lines is interested in learning about
the travel experiences of passengers with
disabilities with the goal of improving and
adapting its services. We are writing to request
that you disseminate the information below to
your members via your organization’s listserv or
social media account. The content below asks
members to complete a 5-10 minute anonymous
online survey about their travel experiences.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate
to contact us using the contact information
provided below. Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

Best,

David S. Martin Florence D. DiGennaro Reed, PhD, BCBA-D

Program Manager – Disabilities Private Consultant

DOT Compliance (785) 864-0521

Delta Air Lines <mailto:fdreed at ku.edu>fdreed at ku.edu

(404) 715-1478

<mailto:David.S.Martin at delta.com>David.S.Martin at delta.com

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Greetings!

Delta Air Lines is interested in learning about
the travel experiences of passengers with
disabilities with the goal of improving and
adapting services. We invite you to complete a
brief (5-10 minute) anonymous online survey about
the travel experiences of yourself or those
closest to you. Your participation in this survey
is voluntary; we appreciate your input.

If you are interested in completing the survey,
please click the link below or copy the address into your internet browser.

<http://kuclas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_72nAQWzSUSflCcd>http://kuclas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_72nAQWzSUSflCcd

If you have any questions, please contact us
using the information provided below.

Thank you for your time!

Delta Air Lines <mailto:fdreed at ku.edu>fdreed at ku.edu

(404) 715-1478

<mailto:David.S.Martin at delta.com>David.S.Martin at delta.com

Florence D. DiGennaro Reed, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Assistant Professor & Director of Graduate Training

Director of the Performance Management Laboratory
Department of Applied Behavioral Science

4056 Dole Human Development Center
University of Kansas
1000 Sunnyside Avenue
Lawrence, KS 66045

Lab Website:
<http://performancemanagementlab.com/>http://performancemanagementlab.com/

Faculty Website:
<http://www.absc.ku.edu/facstaff/bio/reed-florence.shtml>http://www.absc.ku.edu/facstaff/bio/reed-florence.shtml

E-mail: <mailto:fdreed at ku.edu>fdreed at ku.edu

Phone: 785-864-0521
Fax: 785-864-5202

Confidentiality Note: The information or
documents contained in this e-mail transmission
may be confidential and/or privileged and is
intended only for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited and that any documents
received in error should be returned to me
immediately. If you have received this in error,
please notify me by telephone immediately. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use, or publication of
confidential or privileged information
inadvertently transmitted to you may result in criminal or civil liability.