[Nfbnet-members-list] Louisiana Table Announcement

Eric Guillory eguillory at lcb-ruston.com
Tue Jun 25 01:34:05 UTC 2013

Hi Fellow Federationists,

National convention is an exciting time, and I can hardly wait to see
all of you in Orlando! As always, the National Federation of the
Blind of Louisiana has many and varied items for sale including
Louisiana spices, mixes, magnets, and other tantalizing goodies.
Please see below for a complete listing of items sold at our table,
D14, as well as their prices.

"GOLDEN MOMENTS" PLAY TICKETS-$5
RED BEANS & RICE MIX- $5
JAMBALAYA MIX- $5
DIRTY RICE MIX- $5
BLACKENED MEAT SEASONING-$5
CREOLE SEASONING-$5
CAJUN VEG. SEASONING-$5
KOOZIES- $2
PRALINES- 1 FOR $2 OR 3 FOR $5
CAJUN CHICORY COFFEE- $2
MINI TABASCO BOTTLES- $1
LA. ALLIGATOR MAGNETS- $2
KEYRINGS-$3
CAJUN LETTER OPENERS-$5
WOODEN LA. 3D MAGNETS-$3
TOTE BAGS- $1 WITH PURCHASE OR $3 WITHOUT PURCHASE

In addition to the items listed above, we are proud to be selling
Braille Rocks t-shirts ($25) in both adult and child sizes. And, for
the first time, we will be selling handmade Braille Bookworms (book
markers for Braille books). The bookmarkers are 1 for $3 or 2 for $5.
The proceeds from the sale of the Braille Rocks shirts and book
markers go directly to benefit our summer Buddy and NFB BELL Programs
for blind children.

Please stop by and see us in the exhibit hall at table D14. In
addition to the many Louisiana items available for purchase, we also
have literature about the Louisiana Center for the Blind--learn how
training will change your life!

See you soon; I wish you a great convention!

Pam Allen, President
National Federation of the Blind of Louisiana
pallen at lcb-ruston.com