[Nfbnet-members-list] NOPBC Exhibit Hall Table

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Tue Jun 25 01:32:03 UTC 2013

Be sure to stop by the NOPBC exhibit hall table. Once again we will
be selling the very popular NFB monogrammed tote bags, $20 each,  and
we have added some stylish iPad bags, $15 each, that are also
monogrammed with NFB. We also have again our stylish straw hats in
western and fedora styles, $15 each.  New to our table this year are
pashmina wraps at  $15 each.  They make a great cover up in the cold
convention rooms!!!!  Also new to our table are some fun-colored
acryllic cups with straws monogrammed with NFB, $15. They work great
when you just want to carry water to drink and avoid the high cost of
hotel drinks. We have fun stuff for the kids: character bags, glow
balls, nail polish, Florida key chains, all at $5 each. We also have
some fun jewelry and blingy convention chains for your convention ID.
Don't miss these amazing goodies at the NOPBC exhibit hall table!!!