[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes: Interview With Mark Riccobono, Wednesday June 19 at 8:00 PM Eastern

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 14 18:12:26 UTC 2013

***

On Wednesday, June 19, at 8:00 pm, eastern,  Thru Our Eyes host, Joe Ruffalo
will interview Mark Riccobono, Executive Director, Jernigan
Institute, National Federation
of the Blind, Baltimore, Maryland.

Discussion will highlight the programs, projects, objectives of the Jernigan
Institute.
In addition, the national convention activities, the importance of chapter
and membership building and the next steps to continue to change what it
means to be blind will be featured.

Please call in with your questions and or comments at the following:
1 888 572 0141

How can I access this show, you may ask. . .

Now you can listen live via phone so tell those you know without an internet
connection!

To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.

***

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org

or for JAWS and other screen reader users:

http://m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down the
page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video

To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.

To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:
Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml

Video Podcasts:
http://vzaar.com/users/wtoe/podcast.rss

Hope all can join us this Wednesday, June 19 at 8:00 pm, eastern for
an educational, informational and inspirational interview to change
what it means to be blind.

We care, we share, we grow, we make a difference!
Joe Ruffalo, President
www.nfbnj.org