[Nfbnet-members-list] On-Line Quiz on Blindness

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Feb 5 17:37:14 UTC 2013

The following message comes from Ramona Walhof, Chair of the NFB Cash
and Caring Committee::

"The NFB Cash and Caring Committee has posted a quiz on blindness on
blogspot to give those interested in learning and fun and new
opportunity. Go to www.quizonblindness.blogspot.com and take the
quiz. Soon you will receive an email message showing your score and
correct answers. You will have an opportunity to make a contribution
to the NFB, and your name will be entered in a drawing for $100."

"We are asking NFB members and friends to spread the word about this
new venture. Please post a note about this on your Facebook page, on
Twitter, on web sites and in all other places you can think of. If
this quiz is popular, we will follow it with another one. Please help
us teach more people about blindness and raise funds for the NFB."

Ramona Walhof, Chair
Cash and Caring Committee