[Nfbnet-members-list] Find Out About the Imagination Fund

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Sep 15 03:58:17 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, September 19, at 8:00 pm, Joe Ruffalo host of Thru Our
Eyes will interview Carl Jacobsen, Imagination Fund Chairperson.

Discussion will feature the following:

What is the Imagination Fund?

What are the goals, purposes and objectives of the Imagination Fund?

How can we get involved in the Imagination Fund?

What is the dream machine?

How can we fuel the dream machine?

Who will the Imagination Fund benefit?

What is the procedure and purpose of the tex program?

In addition, Joe and Carl will highlight the past programs and
projects funded through the Imagination Fund.

log into:

<file:///C:/Users/Dandrews/AppData/Local/Temp/outbind://43/www.thruoureyes.org>www.thruoureyes.org

***

Audio podcasts:

<http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml>http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml

Video Podcasts:

<http://vzaar.com/users/wtoe/podcast.rss>http://vzaar.com/users/wtoe/podcast.rss

***

Now you can listen live via phone so tell those you know without an
internet connection!

To listen to the live show via phone, call:

1 347 215 7037.

***

To listen/view log into:

<file:///C:/Users/Dandrews/AppData/Local/Temp/outbind://43/www.thruoureyes.org>www.thruoureyes.org

or for JAWS and other screen reader users:

m.thruoureyes.org

Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further
down the page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video
To listen to the live show via phone, call:

1 347 215 7037.

To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:

1 888 572 0141

Looking forward to having you join us on Wednesday, September 19, at
8:00 pm eastern.