[Nfbnet-members-list] Meet The Blind Month Coming Soon

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Sep 6 06:09:29 UTC 2012

 From Mika Baugh:

Fellow Federationists,

As you know, Meet the Blind Month is less than a month away! I hope
the event planning and organizing is going well in your area and that
you and your chapter are excited to change what it means to be blind
this October!

As a reminder, you can find all the information you need on the
<http://www.nfb.org/meet-blind-month>Meet the Blind Month homepage.
This includes: campaign guidelines, information about the challenges,
sample white cane and meet the blind month proclamations, and much
more. You can also find the material order form and a list of al
materials available through the Independence Market.

I also want to encourage you to purchase your Meet the Blind Month
T-Shirts soon. The deadline to order is this Friday, September 7.
Orders placed by this date will be delivered before October 1. You
may place orders after this date, but your shirts may not arrive by
October 1. The t-shirt order form is attached to this e-mail, and can
also be found on the <http://www.nfb.org/meet-blind-month>Meet the
Blind Month homepage. Shirts are $9.50 for regular sizes and $12.50
for extended sizes. The shirts are available in five colors: ash
grey, light sand, aquatic blue, lime green, and light pink. The front
of the shirt says, "National Federation of the Blind Meet the Blind
Month 2012" in purple and black lettering. The back of the shirt
says, "Build the Dream" with the Whozit logo and the text-to-give
information beneath it. This lettering is also in purple and black.
These shirts are a great way to generate donations to the Imagination
Fund and are designed to look well on both men and women. The variety
of colors allows each member to choose his or her personal favorite,
and caters to both younger and older members. Please note that
affiliates or chapters who place group orders will save on shipping
costs, so I urge you to collaborate with your fellow members if
possible when you order.

If you have any questions or concerns, or would like assistance in
planning your Meet the Blind Month events, please feel free to
contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cordially,

Mika Baugh

Outreach, Jernigan Institute

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

200 East Wells Street

Baltimore,  MD 21230

(410) 659 9314 extension 2371

<mailto:mbaugh at nfb.org>mbaugh at nfb.org

<file://c:\program%20files\qualcomm\eudora\attach\mtbm%20tshirt%20order%20form8.docx>
mtbm tshirt order form8.docx