[Nfbnet-members-list] Nevada Fund-Raiser

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Oct 27 01:19:24 UTC 2012

 From the Silver State:

Greetings Friends,

The NFB of Nevada is happy to announce that we will be raffling off a
package that includes a Southwest Airline ticket and hotel
accommodations, to go to the 2013 national convention at Orlando Florida.

Tickets are going for $20 for what will be a pretty sweet take-away
prize. At the same time, you will be supporting the NFB of Nevada.

What does this fundraiser support?  It supports our college
scholarship program for blind students.

If you are interested in purchasing tickets The winning ticket will
be drawn at the close of the Washington Seminar, February 7, 2013.
The winner need not be present to win.

Not attending the Washington Seminar? Want to purchase tickets in
advance? No problem!

You can make checks or money orders payable to, National Federation
of the Blind of Nevada,

And send them to:

MS. Rena Smith

NFB, Nevada State President

1344 North Jones Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV 89108

Telephone: (702) 228-4217

Email:
<mailto:realhappygirl1 at gmail.com>realhappygirl1 at gmail.com

(Who says big things don't come in small packages?)

Warmest Regards,

Rena Smith

Nevada State President

National Federation of the Blind of Nevada