[Nfbnet-members-list] Fueling the Dream Machine—We Need Your Dreams!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Oct 6 01:20:11 UTC 2012

As many of you will recall, the Imagination Fund
“Dream Machine” made its first appearance at this
year’s national convention. Convention attendees
were able to write their dreams in print or
Braille and deposit them into the Dream Machine.
Many of you placed your dreams in the machine, but we need more!

Do you want to be the first blind astronaut? Tell
us. Do you envision a future where all blind
students have access to Braille? Share your
vision. Is your dream to gain the blindness
skills you'll need to be a successful business
owner? Let us know. Whatever your dream is­no
matter how big or small­we need to hear it! We
are planning exciting future projects around
these dreams, and we want to make sure everyone has a chance to provide ideas.

Please take a few minutes to share your dream
with us. Simply send your dreams to Mika Baugh
via e-mail at
<mailto:mbaugh at nfb.org>mbaugh at nfb.org, or mail
them to the national office using the following address:

National Federation of the Blind

Attn: Mika Baugh

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230

Please know that you may make submissions
anonymously. Your name and personal information
will not be used in future projects that
incorporate the dreams that are submitted.

Your voice drives the programs of the Jernigan
Institute. So let your voice be heard!

Cordially,

Mika Baugh

Outreach, Jernigan Institute