[Nfbnet-members-list] Help the NFB with Jewelry

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Oct 2 00:45:12 UTC 2012

I have been asked to circulate the following:

Dave

Sahar's Beaded Creations will be donating 20% of all sales during the
month of October to the National Federation of the Blind to support
Braille literacy.  I recently attended the Braille Symposium at the
National Federation of the Blind in Baltimore.  Even though I've
always known that we are in a crisis where Braille was concerned,
attending this symposium helped me to realize that all of us need to
do something, no matter how small, to help to make Braille the
reading medium for all of our blind children.  You don't hear anyone
ask if a sighted child should learn print.  This should be true for
our blind children, as well.  Please help to make a difference.  If
you don't particularly like jewelry, please visit www.nfb.org and
make a donation.  If you would like a unique piece of jewelry, please
visit www.saharscreations.com and buy a gift for yourself or a
special someone in your life.  20% of your purchase will go to the
National Federation of the Blind.  Remember to make it one-of-a-kind
because you are one-of-a-kind.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan