[Nfbnet-members-list] NCLB in Dallas

Deja M. Powell dpowell at latech.edu
Wed May 9 07:38:57 UTC 2012

The National Blindness Professional Certification
Board (NBPCB) is trying to determine whether
sufficient interest exists for individuals who
wish to sit for the National Certification in
Literary Braille (NCLB) exam this summer during the Dallas NFB Convention.

In order for us to offer the exam this year, we
would need a minimum of six (6) individuals
registered by June 16 in order to offer the exam.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you
would be interested in taking the exam. We will
base whether we administer the test upon your
payment for the exam must be submitted no later than June 16th.

If you are interested and/or need additional
information, contact Deja Powell at 318-257-2029,
or <mailto:dpowell at latech.edu>dpowell at latech.edu.

Deja M. Powell, MA, NOMC
Program’s Manager
Professional Development & Research
Institute on Blindness at
Louisiana Tech University
Phone: 318.257.2029
Email: <mailto:dpowell at latech.edu>dpowell at latech.edu
www.pdrib.com
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN
LITERARY BRAILLE, GO TO <http://WWW.NBPCB.ORG/NCLB>WWW.NBPCB.ORG/NCLB!!!
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better. It's not.” –Dr. Seuss