[Nfbnet-members-list] Free Trial of Congress in Your Pocket Web Edition for Washington Seminar

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Feb 2 19:35:06 UTC 2012

Free Trial of Congress in Your Pocket Web Edition for Washington Seminar
The NFB of Massachusetts and the Cohen Research Group  is pleased to
present you with a free trial version of Congress in Your Pocket web
edition:
http://congressinyourpocket.com/login.cfm

Username: nfbws12
Password: nfbws12
(the username and password is identical, and is written in all lowercase)

Congress in Your Pocket is the leading mobile directory for Capitol
Hill.  It will help you prepare for your upcoming Washington seminar
in DC and help keep in touch with key staff after you return home.
The web application provides detailed contact information, including
office addresses, phone numbers, staff names and email addresses, and
social media links.  You'll learn which committees they work on and
dig deep into campaign links, recent opponents, and campaign finance.

We are offering our web app to NFB for free during the conference and
for $5.99 for one year after the conference, over 80% off the standard
price.  The free trial account will expire on Monday February 13,
2012.

When logging in from a desktop computer, choose the radio button for
BlackBerry access.  Of course, you can also use this web version if
you have a BlackBerry or Android phone.

If you have an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the Congress+ and
Congress Pro applications are both VoiceOver accessible and available
in the app store for $4.99 and $29.99 respectively.  You can listen to
an audio demonstration of the iOS app with VoiceOver produced by Mika
Pyyhkala at:
http://bit.ly/ciypvodemo

Use the following link from your iOS device to browse apps, or search
for Congress in the app store.  The publisher for apps will appear as
Cohen Research Group:
http://www.cohenresearchgroup.com/congress/apple.cfm

If you want to subscribe to the web version (for use on desktop
computers, Android phones, or BlackBerry) after the free trial, please
contact Michael Cohen directly and refer to the NFB promotional offer.

For NFB of Massachusetts, I have found both the web version and iOS
application to be an invaluable tool both for research purposes, and
for making our appointments.  These are apps that all Washington
seminar attendees and members should have for our ongoing work
throughout the year.

Sincerely,
Michael D. Cohen, Ph.D.
Congress in Your Pocket ®
10 G Street, NE, Suite 601
Washington, DC 20002
(202) 558-6300 Office
(202) 558-6301 Fax
mcohen at congressinyourpocket.com
http://ciyp.us

Twitter: @CIYP

Mika Pyyhkala, NFB of Massachusetts
pyyhkala at gmail.com

Twitter: @pyyhkala and @NFBMA

NFB Washington Seminar 2012 Twitter Hashtag: #NFBWS12