[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes: Wednesday, April 18 at 8:00 pm Important interview,  Dallas convention, Texas plans, Parents of Blind Children, etc

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Apr 12 09:07:18 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, April 18, at 8:00 pm eastern, Thru Our Eyes host Joe
Ruffalo will interview Kimberly Flores, President of the Texas affiliate
of the National Federation of the Blind.
The interview will provide an overview of the programs and projects of
the Texas affiliate.  In addition, the interview will highlight
preparation and planning as the host affiliate at the national
convention to be held in Dallas from June 30 through July 5.  Surprises,
evening activities, workshops, seminars, division and committee
meetings, tours scheduled at  the convention  and much more will be
featured.
If you wish to call in with a comment or question, please dial:
1 888 572 0141.

Please forward to others on your email lists as we invite all to watch
and listen and give us a call during the interview with your comments
and questions.

Save the Dates:
Wednesday, May 16, at 8:00 pm eastern, an interview with Dwight Sayer,
President of the National Association of Blind Veterans.
Wednesday, June 20, at 8:00 pm eastern, an interview with Ed Morman,
Director of the Jacobus Tenbroek Research Library and Anna Kresmer,
archivist.

information follows:

You can listen to the live interview via phone by calling the following
number:
1 347 215 7037

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
  <http://www.thruoureyes.org/>
or for screen users:
m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down
the page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video To phone
in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
Please call:
1 888 572 0141
Enjoy listening!