[Nfbnet-members-list] Bring along parts of your Monitor

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Tue Jun 7 10:07:46 UTC 2011

For those of you who have favorite portable reading device is you
will be bringing to the convention, give special attention to the May
and June Braille Monitor. In May we featured a very thorough
description of the hotel written by Mrs. Jernigan. In the June issue
we have a large list of restaurants, most having a telephone number
and a website address. Whether your device of preference has a
braille display or synthetic speech, the fact that the monitor is
available in text or audio should make taking these lists with you a snap.

Gary