[Nfbnet-members-list] Please help Roselle win

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Jul 26 01:10:41 UTC 2011

Less Than One Week To Go

Hi all,

You may recall last month I sent you an email explaining that the guide dog
who was with me in the World Trade Center, Roselle, had been nominated for
an American Dog Hero as part of a contest put on by the American Humane
Association.  Roselle is well in the running for the American Humane
Association Dog Hero of the Year award.  She leads the guide dog pack and
can win the grand prize award as well.  Although Roselle past away last
month she is still eligible to win and would be a good representative not
only for guide dogs, but for all of us as a way to help emphasize that blind
people can be anywhere and can work in the world just like light dependent
persons.

Please visit the following web site and help us push Roselle to victory.
Thanks.

Here is the address to vote for Roselle.  Simply login or create an account
and then vote for her.  You can vote once a day from each email address
until the end of July.

http://www.herodogawards.org/view-entries.html#search/Roselle

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com