[Nfbnet-members-list] eBay seminars at convention

Gabias, Mary Ellen MGabias at nfb.org
Fri Jul 1 19:32:00 UTC 2011

Everyone attending the NFB convention interested in exploring the
potential for fun and profit using eBay is invited to participate in
several eBay seminars.  eBay will also be present in the exhibit hall
to answer your questions.

We have a few spaces available for the eBay seminar on Sunday, July
3.  We will accept registrations at the door.  You will need to bring
a lap top or NetBook in order to participate.

The seminars scheduled Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday do not require
registration or computer access.
The Sunday seminar is designed to help you learn how to use the eBay
site.  The other three seminars deal with eBay strategies for
building success as a seller.  Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
seminars cover the same content; they are being offered three
separate times to make it convenient for as many as possible to attend.
Please check your agenda for precise times and room locations.

If you have questions, please leave a message in my room at the Rosen
Shingle Creek.

Mary Ellen Gabias