[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Link Mentor Training

Bachicha, Jessica JBachicha at nfb.org
Fri Jul 1 19:24:15 UTC 2011

Attention to all present and potential NFB Link mentors:

Come to a training workshop on how to get the most out of your
experience of our online mentoring program. Join us and other mentors
on Wednesday, July 6 from 5:30 to 6:30 in the Affiliate Action Suite
(14230). For more information, call Jessica Bachicha at (505)
259-0042. We appreciate your willingness to give the gift of the
Federation and to share your valuable time and experience with your mentees.

Best regards,
Dr. Jessica Bachicha, Project Coordinator
Department of Affiliate Action
National Federation of the Blind
Tel: (410) 659-9314 ext. 2529
E-mail: <mailto:jbachicha at nfb.org>jbachicha at nfb.org