[Nfbnet-members-list] Last day to make reservations for Tours

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:22:35 UTC 2011

Announcement about Tour Reservations for the NFB Convention

As of April 23rd, 2011 we only have enough people for the Kennedy
Space Center Tour.  If there is no interest by May 1st, 2011 for the
other tours, there will not be a bus going to the other locations
other then the Kennedy Space Center.

If people want to go on any of the tours that are being offered on
July 9, 2011.

We are offering Kennedy Space Center, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios
Please Make Arrangements no later than May 1st, 2011

Thank you

Leading the Way for Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
<http://www.Echevarriatravel.com>http://www.Echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Or

Maurice Shackelford
<http://www.peachtreetravel.net>http://www.peachtreetravel.net
<mailto:reservations at peachtreetravel.net>reservations at peachtreetravel.net
phone) 888-389-2723

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.