[Nfbnet-members-list] Remember to Spread the Word to Vote this Weekend

Lamkin, Seth SLamkin at nfb.org
Sat Sep 11 02:36:45 UTC 2010

Remember to Spread the Word to Vote this Weekend

We know you all are committed to voting every day in every way that
you can to help the 2011 NFB Youth Slam win $250,000 in the Pepsi
Refresh project. But make sure that others share the load as well.
Make a point to get someone else on board this weekend, and don't
forget to make use of the various opportunities like sporting events,
church gatherings, cookouts, county fairs, and of course state
conventions, to spread the word. The flyers available on the
<http://www.nfb.org/>www.nfb.org main page are easy ways to get the
point across. I'm sure everyone has it to a science by now, but here
again are the three ways to vote, and we encourage you to make use of
all three each day until the NFB wins the grant!

    * Text Message: Simply put the number 101913 into the body of a
text, and send that text to 73774. *Standard text-messaging rates apply
    * Go to
<http://www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam>www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam,
click the link to vote, and then choose the log in using Facebook
option. Once you're successfully logged in, click the vote button on
our page again and the vote link will disappear and you'll have
logged your vote!
    * Go to
<http://www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam>www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam,
click the link to vote, and then choose the sign in directly with
Pepsi option. Once you're successfully logged in, click the vote
button on our page again and the vote link will disappear and you'll
have logged your vote!

If you need additional reminders to vote everyday, don't forget about
the e-mail reminders you can sign up for at
<http://www.nfb.org/Forms.asp?MODE=NEW&Forms_FormTypeID=-175>http://www.nfb.org/Forms.asp?MODE=NEW&Forms_FormTypeID=-175,
and now text reminders you can sign up for at
<http://www.nfb.org/Forms.asp?MODE=NEW&Forms_FormTypeID=-179>http://www.nfb.org/Forms.asp?MODE=NEW&Forms_FormTypeID=-179.
Also, if you have a minute, check out our blog presence at
<http://www.nfbyouthslam.blogspot.com/>www.nfbyouthslam.blogspot.com
to see the projects that are supporting us, and the organizations
that continue to support our cause! Thanks for all your hard work!