[Nfbnet-members-list] What to PAC for Convention

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Jul 1 23:49:51 UTC 2010

Greetings Friends:

Convention is just around the corner and I want
to make sure you PAC well  for the trip.  PAC, or
the Preauthorized Contribution Program, is one of
our major fund raisers.  It brings in at least
$360,000.00 a year for the Federation.  At
convention, you can either raise an your existing
pledge amount or if you aren't on PAC, you can
start a new plan.  A person can start a plan for as little as $5.00 a month.

By your designation, the specified amount is
withdrawn from your bank account each month at
the time you specify.  All we need is your bank
account number and your bank's routing
number.  We can most easily get your contribution
if you bring with you an actual check that we can
void.  All the info we need is on the
check.    However, as long as you know your
account number and your bank's routing number, we
can take the specified amount.  The money can
come from either a checking account or savings
account.  The key is that the account you specify
allows withdrawals.  If you don't know your
bank's ABA routing number, just call them and they can  tell you.

As you convention veterans know, we run a number
of contests at convention.  For every person who
starts a new plan, your name will be entered into
a drawing for $150.00 which we will give away at
the Banquet.  For all the people who increase
their PAC pledge, you will be entered into a
separate drawing for $150.00 which will also be
given away at the Banquet.  State affiliates and
NFB divisions can compete for prizes such as the
PAC Rat and PAC Muel.  Additionally, this year we
will throw a little trivia into the mix.  I'll
explain all of this at the convention.  So PAC up
and we'll see you in Dallas!
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
<http://www.labarrelaw.com>www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you
are not the designated recipient, you may not
read, copy, distribute or retain this message. If
you received this message in error, please notify
the sender at 303) 504-5979 or
<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This
message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.