[Nfbnet-members-list] Learn What’s New with NFB-NEWSLINE® at National Convention!

West, Renee RWest at nfb.org
Thu Jul 1 01:43:29 UTC 2010

NFB-NEWSLINE, a free service of the National
Federation of the Blind, will be holding two
seminars at national convention that will help
get you informed and excited about this amazing
service.  In these seminars we will discuss new
enhancements and additions to NFB-NEWSLINE and
will provide you with a chance to get your
questions answered.  The seminars will also
present you with a unique opportunity to get
in-depth information about the exciting new
initiative being released at this
convention­Podable News­which will allow you to
easily create a publication that is tailored to
your personal interests.  Also covered will be
other recent and future service enhancements and
additions, so that you can be in the know about
NFB-NEWSLINE news.  Further, seminar attendees
will be the first to learn about our breakthrough
new feature available later this year, a feature
that has a radical, life-changing potential for NFB-NEWSLINE subscribers.

We have two seminars scheduled to fit the busy
schedules of convention attendees, and you are
encouraged to attend either seminar.  The first
seminar will be held on Sunday, July 4, from 3 to
5 p.m., and the second seminar will be on
Wednesday, July 7, from 7 to 9 p.m.  Both
seminars will be held in the Lalique Room in the Atrium Mezzanine.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Renee West
Manager, Marketing and Outreach
Sponsored Technology Programs