[gui-talk] Accessible way to read emails in Outlook web access

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:04:08 UTC 2017

I called them today but they referred me to their professional desk. And the office 365 support set I'm supposed to contact the administrator at my institution.
In other words I did not have a pleasant experience with them today.

I found out that in the settings for office 365  I should be able to change to outlook light  but I cannot find that option in my account anywhere   According to the available information it should be in the display settings  but not here

I talked to the technical support of my institution and they had no clue what I was talking about
But they have created a ticket for me  let's see what happens

Thank you all for the support thus  far I have received on the list
Sent from my iPhone