[gui-talk] Accessible way to read emails in Outlook web access

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 02:54:44 UTC 2017

Try removing all your cookies for the outlook web mail site you are attempting to access. Note, this is often a redirect, so look at the address bar

My memory is that the first time you use the web site it asks you if you want accessible mode. After that it can get difficult to setup without sighted assistance. My Office just switched to Office 365 Exchange servers and I have not tried the web client since that transition since all of my system are able to directly connect to the server.

If you want I can attempt to use web mail tomorrow evening and see if I can give more explicit directions.

		Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn