[gui-talk] JAWS and Windows 10 Notifications

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Sep 11 14:24:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have an SD card that, when inserted into a Windows 10 computer, causes a
notification to appear saying that the card needs to be repaired.  I knew
how to handle such notifications with Window-Eyes, but can't seem to find a
command in JAWS that lets me click on the notification?  Using the touch
cursor did not work for me.  Is there a command that helps to accomplish
this?  I have tried the command search utility without success but am
probably not using the correct search criteria.  I could probably lengthen
the time this message appears and use the JAWS cursor, but I would guess
there is a simpler approach since Window-Eyes had one.

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson