[gui-talk] jaws daisy training materials

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 11 14:02:33 UTC 2017

Greetings:

I believe you can find the DAISY books from Freedom Scientific (after they
are downloaded) in C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\Training\JAWS\enu.
Each book should be its own folder.

While I have not myself tried to read these materials on a Victor Reader
Stream, the theory is that you should be able to. One can but try<smile>.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong