[gui-talk] Online courses

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 01:57:13 UTC 2017

Hi Samira.
Blackboard is more or less available at almost every institution where
online courses are offered. Because different institutions/schools
sometimes use customized version, accessibility may slightly vary.
Blackboard can
be Otherwise Safely considered accessible. I will not be able to say
anything about other platforms. Even though I would like to assume
that Google’s educational products come with access challenges. I have
used Learning Studio platform in the past which I found accessible but
it is not included in your list here.

Hope that helps.